Notification about new VMware VCAD510 files
Subscribe to VMware VCAD510 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The VCAD510 VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization exam tests potential VCA candidates on their ability to identify technical requirements for data center virtualization and then align them with the technical products and solutions that meet those requirements.
Successful candidates have a basic understanding of vSphere and related products and technologies, as well as the how those technologies drive specific business use cases.
Prior to taking this exam, candidates should understand each of the following objectives. Each objective is listed below; along with related tools the candidate should have experience with, and related documentation that contains information relevant to the objective. All objectives may also be referenced in other product documentation not specifically highlighted below. The candidate should be familiar with all relevant product documentation or have an equivalent skillset.
- Explain Data Center Virtualization Concepts and How They Solve Typical Business Challenges
- Identify and Explain the Concept of Data Center Virtualization
- Identify Common Business Challenges Addressed By VMware Solutions
- Identify, Explain and Differentiate vSphere Technologies
- Identify vSphere Core Components
- Differentiate vSphere Storage Technologies
- Differentiate vSphere Networking Technologies
- Correlate VMware Data Center Virtualization Solutions with Specific Business Challenges
- Apply VMware Data Center Virtualization Solutions to Common Business Challenges