Notification about new CompTIA TK0-201 files
Subscribe to CompTIA TK0-201 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The CTT+ certificate is a cross-industry credential providing recognition that an instructor has attained a standard of excellence in the training industry. The examinations are based on a set of objectives designed to measure the core knowledge and skills that competent instructors must demonstrate to complete an instructional assignment successfully both in a classroom and a virtual classroom environment.
This cross-industry certification is available to all training professionals. The CTT+ Program was created to eliminate redundancies among various instructor certification programs in computer training and education.
While it is significant that the computer industry is the first to endorse the CTT+ Program, the wider impact is that the certification can be applied to all industries that provide technical training, non-technical training and education.
To earn the CTT+ designation, candidate must pass both a computer-based test (CTT+ Essentials TK0-201) that assesses knowledge and a performance-based exam (TK0-202 or TK0-203) in which the candidate demonstrates prescribed skills.
CompTIA CTT+ Objectives
- Planning Prior to the Course 13%
- Review of Organizational Needs and Learners' Backgrounds in Relationship to Course Objectives
- Instructional Environment in Relationship to Learning Objectives
- Methods and Media for Instructional Delivery 14%
- Selection and Implementation of Instructional Methods
- Use of Presentation and Instructional Media
- Instructor Credibility and Communications 10%
- Instructor Delivery Competence and Content Expertise
- Instructor Communication and Presentation Skills
- Group Facilitation 45%
- Establishment and Management of a Learner-Centered Environment
- Promotion of Learner Engagement and Participation
- Assessment of Learners' Needs for Additional Explanation and Encouragement
- Motivation and Positive Reinforcement of Learners
- Evaluate the Training Event 18%
- Evaluation of Learner Performance during and at the Close of Instruction
- Evaluation of Instructor and Course