Notification about new SCSA SCSA-CSA files
Subscribe to SCSA SCSA-CSA dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The CSA exam consists of 150 equally weighted multiple choice questions. Candidates are given 3 hours to complete the exam. The CSA exam covers the following five domains:
- Social Aspects of Aging – 25%
- Health Aspects of Aging: Physical & Mental – 25%
- Financial and Legal Aspects of Aging – 20%
- Government Assistance for Seniors – 10%
- Understanding and Communicating with Seniors – 20%.
Exams are administered at Pearson VUE computer-based testing locations. A score of 70% or higher is required to pass the CSA Exam.