Notification about new RedHat RH133 files
Subscribe to RedHat RH133 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
RH133 focuses on skills in systems administration on Red Hat Linux, to a level where you can attach and configure a workstation on an existing network.
RH133 Red Hat Linux Essentials or equivalent experience with Red Hat Linux.
Linux or UNIX users who understand the basics of Red Hat Linux and desire further technical training to begin the process of becoming a system administrator.
- Install Red Hat Linux interactively and with Kickstart
- Control common system hardware; administer Linux printing subsystem
- Create and maintain the Linux filesystem
- Perform user and group administration
- Integrate a workstation with an existing network
- Configure a workstation as a client to NIS, DNS, and DHCP services
- Automate tasks with at, cron, and anacron
- Back up filesystems to tape and tar archive
- Manipulate software packages with RPM
- Configure the X Window System and the GNOME d.e.
- Perform performance, memory, and process mgmt.
- Configure basic host security