Notification about new Exin ITIL files
Subscribe to Exin ITIL dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Over 1.5 million professionals have earned one or more ITIL certificates at EXIN.
ITIL consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
Many organizations are heavily dependent on their IT. ITIL provides the most detailed documentation for successfully setting up management processes within an IT organization.
- Candidates are tested on:
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)