Building HP SDN and FlexNetwork Solutions
Free Questions in OTE format
Notification about new HP HP0-Y51 files
Subscribe to HP HP0-Y51 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
About HP HP0-Y51 dump
This exam tests your skills and knowledge in:
• How to deploy and implement the HPE FlexFabric Data Center solutions
• How to architect and implement HPE Software-defined Networks
• How to deploy and implement HPE Unified Wired and Wireless Networks and the HP BYOD solution
This exams covers Data Center topics like TRILL, SPBM, MDC and EVI. Furthermore, SDN topics like OpenFlow, SDN use cases, installing and configuring the SDN controller and designing SDN solutions with the HPE Network Protector Application. Topics on UWW-BYOD like wireless standards, wireless security, high availability, roaming, ways of configuring secured guest and corporate user network access via IMC’s UAM are also covered.
This exam is designed for candidates with “on the job” experience. The associated training courses, which include numerous hands on labs, provide a foundation, but learners are expected to have real world experience.
New candidates who want to acquire the HP Master ASE - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 certification and who have one of the following prerquisites:
• HP ASE - FlexNetwork Architect V2
• HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification
Candidates who have one of the following certifications and want to acquire the HP Master ASE - FlexNetwork Solutions V1 certification:
• HP Master ASE - Wireless Networks Implementer V1
• HP Master ASE - Network Infrastructure 
• Cisco CCIE (*) (any), CCDE(**), Juniper JNCIE (any) and H3CSE
* This Cisco certification must have been achieved or renewed within the last two years
** This Cisco certification must have been achieved or renewed within the last three years