Notification about new HP HP0-J63 files
Subscribe to HP HP0-J63 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
This exam tests your ability to plan and design of Enterprise Backup Solutions, including the benefits of Enterprise Backup Solutions, identification of the components of a solution. It also tests your understanding of how everything works together to provide customers with a complete network backup storage solution. This exam will also test your competency level and understanding of the HP StoreOnce B6000 Backup System and StoreOnce Best Practices, Configuration Guidelines and recommended configurations.
It is expected that candidates have a minimum of one year of experience in storage technologies and that candidates have a need to identify and define business requirements and then design enterprise scope, complex storage solutions to meet those needs.
- Fundamental storage architecture and technology 12%
- Describe storage transport components.
- Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
- Describe backup systems technology.
- Describe data availability technologies.
- Describe archiving technologies.
- Describe storage and network management.
- HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings 25%
- Describe the Converged Storage strategy.
- Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
- List and describe HP Service offerings
- Describe HP Enterprise backup vision and strategy
- Recognizing Opportunity 8%
- Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions.
- Solution planning and design 51%
- Opportunity discovery
- Plan and design a solution.
- Size a solution.
- Proposal review and validation
- Present to a customer.
- Plan and design a supported enterprise backup solution
- Solution Management 4%
- Monitor and manage SAN and NAS infrastructure