Notification about new EMC E22-192 files
Subscribe to EMC E22-192 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The EMC Captiva 7 Installation, Configuration, and Management Exam is a qualifying exam for the EMC Proven Professional product/technology specific certification credential Captiva Installation, Configuration, and Management. It focuses on the Captiva platform architecture as well as the installation, configuration, administration, trouble shooting, and development of Captiva Capture and Captiva Advanced Recognition. Candidates can describe Captiva 7 architecture and can explain the features and functionality of commonly used Captiva components. Candidates can also recognize common integration points between Captiva and other solutions and can perform installations of Captiva Advanced Recognition. Candidates can also develop, configure, manage, and troubleshoot basic Captiva systems.
EMC provides free practice tests to assess your knowledge in preparation for the exam. Practice tests allow you to become familiar with the topics and question types you will find on the proctored exam.
Your results on a practice test offer one indication of how prepared you are for the proctored exam and can highlight topics on which you need to study and train further. A passing score on the practice test does not guarantee a passing score on the certification exam.
Topics and objectives likely to be covered on this exam include:
- Captiva Overview
- Explain Captiva platform architecture and components in a production environment
- Describe the commonly used Captiva modules for Captiva Capture and Captiva Advanced Recognition
- Explain the features and/or functionality of optional Captiva add-ons
- Given a scenario, determine performance, scalability, and tuning configurations based on the type of deployment
- Describe system requirements for installation of Captiva Capture and Advanced Recognition
- Understand the licensing and activation model for Captiva systems
- Configuration and Deployment
- Describe how to configure a Captiva Capture System
- Describe how to configure Captiva Advanced Recognition
- Describe how to deploy a Captiva Capture System
- Administration and Troubleshooting
- Describe how to manage batches in Captiva Capture
- Describe how to manage security for Captiva Capture environments
- Describe how and when to use server logs
- Describe how to use client logs
- Given a scenario, identify and describe troubleshooting issues or procedures
- Describe the use and configuration of client side scripting
- Describe how to perform process development (Capture Flow Designer with code-behind)
- Describe the use and configuration of UIM data model, profile scripting (Desktop validation)
- Describe the use and configuration of the .NET Code Module