Notification about new EMC E20-594 files
Subscribe to EMC E20-594 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
This exam is a qualifying exam for the EMC Implementation Engineer Avamar Specialist track.
This exam focuses on ensuring individuals are knowledgeable in EMC Avamar concepts and terminology. The exam requires the successful candidate to demonstrate the knowledge required to implement and configure an EMC Avamar backup solution in single and multi-node environments.
This exam covers supported Avamar configurations and editions, including Avamar Data Store and Avamar Virtual Edition, and Avamar Data Store. In addition, Avamar integration with database applications, NDMP and clustered environments are covered in the exam.
EMC provides free practice tests to assess your knowledge in preparation for the exam.
Practice tests allow you to become familiar with the topics and question types you will find on the proctored exam. Your results on a practice test offer one indication of how prepared you are for the proctored exam and can highlight topics on which you need to study and train further. A passing score on the practice test does not guarantee a passing score on the certification exam.
Topics likely to be covered on this exam include:
- Avamar Concepts
- Avamar features and functionality
- Avamar system architecture, components, and processes
- Avamar server daily maintenance activities such as:
- HFS checks
- Garbage collection
- Avamar integration with EMC Data Domain, database/e-mail/clustered applications, NDMP, and virtual environments
- Avamar Management
- Avamar tools used to perform system monitoring (including Backup and Recovery Manager), maintenance, and capacity management
- Configuring and performing backups and restores
- Avamar replication solutions
- Best practices for configuring an Avamar backup environment such as scheduling
- Avamar Virtual Edition
- Avamar Virtual Edition solutions, including:
- Deployment situations
- Requirements and sizing
- Benefits, options, and features
- Avamar Installation and Configuration
- Considerations for building an Avamar server such as hardware requirements, sizing, and utilities
- Installing an Avamar system in RAIN or non - RAIN configurations
- Avamar system migration process
- Node replacement and node addition processes
- Avamar Data Store Hardware Installation
- Data Store solutions such as product characteristics, requirements, and hardware components
- Avamar Data Store hardware installation process