Notification about new EMC E20-335 files
Subscribe to EMC E20-335 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
This exam is a qualifying exam for the Symmetrix Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineers track.
This exam focuses on the management of EMC Symmetrix VMAX 1/2 based solutions in heterogeneous open systems environments and virtual environments using Solutions Enabler, TimeFinder, SRDF, Unisphere, EMC Open Replicator, and Federated Live Migration applications.
EMC provides free practice tests to assess your knowledge in preparation for the exam.
Practice tests allow you to become familiar with the topics and question types you will find on the proctored exam. Your results on a practice test offer one indication of how prepared you are for the proctored exam and can highlight to pics on which you need to study and train further. A passing score on the practice test does not guarantee a passing score on the certification exam.
Topics likely to be covered on this exam include:
- Open Replicator and Federated Live Migration
- Describe Open Replicator features and perform Open Replication Operations
- Provide an overview of FLM and describe the steps to perform a live migration
- Describe the Symmetrix RecoverPoint Splitter and list the supported Open Replicator modes for RecoverPoint
- Unisphere for VMAX
- Describe Unisphere for VMAX functionality and architecture
- Install and configure Unisphere for VMAX and perform Administrative Tasks
- Navigate the Unisphere for VMAX Interface
- Perform VMAX 1/2 Configuration and Business Continuity Operations with Unisphere for VMAX
- Solutions Enabler
- Describe how to install Solutions Enabler, manage licenses and the principles behind Gatekeeper management
- Explain the usage of options files and environment variables, and describe Solutions Enabler daemons and functions of the commonly used daemons
- Symmetrix Configuration Management
- Perform VMAX 1/2 configuration, device creation, and setting of VMAX 1/2 metrics
- Allocate VMAX 1/2 storage using Auto provisioning
- Describe Virtual Provisioning concepts, usage, benefits, monitoring of Thin pools and perform Virtual Provisioning operations.
- Perform Virtual LUN Migration including migration of Thin devices from one pool to another
- Describe FAST and FAST VP concepts, usage, & benefits. Implement and manage FAST and FAST VP
- Describe Federated Tiered Storage concepts. Implement Federated Tiered Storage
- Manage VMAX 1/2 storage in a virtual environment
- Symmetrix Business Continuity Management
- Describe TimeFinder/Clone and TimeFinder VP Snap theory of operations. Perform TimeFinder/Clone and TimeFinder VP Snap Operations
- Describe TimeFinder/Snap theory of operations. Perform TimeFinder/Snap Operations.
- Describe SRDF/S theory of operations. Perform SRDF/S operations
- Describe SRDF/A theory of operations. Perform SRDF/A Operations
- Manage VMAX 1/2 based replication in a virtual environment