Notification about new EMC E10-001 files
Subscribe to EMC E10-001 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
This exam is a qualifying exam for the EMC Information Storage Associate v2 (EMCISA) certification. The EMC Information Storage Associate (EMCISA) certification is a pre-requisite Associate level certification for the following EMC Proven Professional tracks:
Cloud Architect (EMCCA), Data Center Architect (EMCDCA), Storage Administrator (EMCSA), Technology Architect (EMCTA), Implementation Engineer (EMCIE), and Platform Engineer (EMCPE).
This exam focuses on information storage and management in classic, virtualized and cloud environments. It includes data center key elements, intelligent storage systems, storage networking technologies, and various business continuity options – along with security and management of a storage infrastructure. It also covers various aspects of cloud computing. A limited number of questions refer to product examples that are used in the training to reinforce the knowledge of technologies and concepts.
- Storage System
- Introduction to information storage
- Data center environments
- Intelligent storage system
- Storage Networking Technologies
- Fibre Channel SAN (FC SAN)
- IP SAN and FCoE
- Network-attached storage (NAS)
- Object-based and unified storage
- Backup, Archive, and Replication
- Introduction to business continuity
- Backup and archive
- Local replication
- Remote replication
- Cloud Computing, and Security and Management of Storage Infrastructure
- Cloud computing
- Securing storage infrastructure
- Managing storage infrastructure