Notification about new Avaya 3102 files
Subscribe to Avaya 3102 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance Exam (3102) is a requirement to earn the ACSS - Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager credential.
Exam Objectives The exam covers the following knowledge areas and learning objectives:
- Identify the requirements for installing Session Manager and System Manager.
- Explain how the physical, platform, and software components work together as a complete solution.
- Verify that the Session Manager and System Manager platform is prepared for deployment.
- Perform the installation, initial setup, and validation of Session Manager.
- Perform the installation, initial setup, and validation of System Manager.
- Set up relationships between Session Managers and other devices in the Aura network.
- Set up communities and bulk administering users to communities.
- Set up redundant Session Managers in the core and in the branch.
- Configure locations, location bandwidth, and Call Admissions Control.
- Configure basic Session Manager security.
- Administer Session Manager routing policies.
- Administer the Session Manager feature application.
- Add a user and configure user credentials, station settings, and redundant Session Manager allocations.
- Perform bulk import and export of data, including bulk modification.
- Set up roles and administer access and permissions.
- Administer data back up and apply restore.
- Validate call processing policies: Network Routing Policies and Feature Application.
- Validate user setup, ensuring that user credentials, and settings are correct.
- Validate the health of the server and replication status.
- Given a description of a troubleshooting error, interpret and diagnose the problem.
- Given a description of a troubleshooting error, determine the appropriate procedure for resolution.
- Execute and interpret the output from command line/GUI utilities.