Notification about new Citrix 1Y0-A20 files
Subscribe to Citrix 1Y0-A20 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The A20 exam was written to certify that candidates at least had the minimum knowledge required by employers to perform the job of an administrator. By passing this exam, candidates can show they have at least the basic knowledge needed for installation, administration, support, and troubleshooting of enterprise environments of Citrix XenApp 6.5 running on Windows Server 2008 R2. However, to perform the job effectively, candidates should also ensure that they have sufficient hands-on experience.
This exam does not test knowledge needed to perform server maintenance, advanced configurations, or advanced troubleshooting. It also does not test on features included in Citrix XenApp Platinum edition.
The A20 exam is focused on those topics that were most important to those who perform the role of a Citrix administrator. Citrix Education selected these topics based on feedback from subject matter experts (SMEs) who perform this role in the field.
- The Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration exam is divided into the following sections:
- Understanding the Citrix Architecture
- Licensing and Installing XenApp
- Configuring XenApp Sessions
- Configuring XenApp Policies
- Publishing Applications and Content
- Additional Management
- Managing Performance and Load
- Configuring Printing
- Enabling and Securing Web Access to Published Applications and Content