Network Appliance NS0-510
NCIE-Backup & Recovery Implementation Engineer Exam
Notification about new Network Appliance NS0-510 files
Subscribe to Network Appliance NS0-510 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineers have proven skills in positioning NetApp disaster recovery solutions, assessing customer storage requirements, and implementing backup and recovery solutions.
In order to achieve NCIE certification, you must first complete the requirements for the NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA), which requires that you pass any of the following:
- NetApp Certified 7-Mode Data Administrator (NS0-155) exam
- NetApp Certified Clustered Data ONTAP Administrator (NS0-156) exam
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, Clustered Data ONTAP (NS0-157) exam
If you have already passed the NCIE exam, you must still also pass the NCDA before being granted the NCIE credential.
The new NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Data Protection, Clustered Data ONTAP exam (NS0-511) will be available in May 2015, and will replace the current NS0-510 exam.
NCIE Logos and certificates will be granted to those individuals who successfully obtain NCDA certification, and then pass the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Backup and Recovery (NS0-510) exam or the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – Data Protection, Clustered Data ONTAP (NS0-511) exam.
- NetApp Certified Backup and Recovery Implementation Engineer
- SAN Fundamentals on Data ONTAP (WBT)
- SAN Design (WBT)
- SAN Implementation – Switch Configuration (WBT)
- NetApp Unified Connect Technical Overview and Implementation (WBT)
- SAN Implementation (ILT)