Notification about new CISI ICAWM files
Subscribe to CISI ICAWM dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The new level 4 International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management is a higher level pathway for wealth management professionals who have achieved the level 3 International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (ICWIM).
It explores the wide range of assets and investment products available in the market at an advanced level. The qualification will ensure that wealth managers and advisers know how to assess a client’s current financial position, make suitable investment recommendations, and respond appropriately to the changing needs of the client and circumstances of the market.
The object of the examination is to ensure that candidates demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge, theory and practical techniques required in order to as sess a client’s current financial position and future requirements, make suitable investment recommendations, monitor performance and respond
appropriately to changing needs and circumstances. It is an advanced level qualification for international candidates working in private banking and wealth management roles.
- The examination will test candidates’ ability to apply knowledge and understanding of the following elements:
- The macro-economic context of investment advice and planning
- The main asset classes; characteristics and applications
- The main investment products; characteristics and applications
- Identification, measurement and assessment of investment risks and returns
- Portfolio planning, construction, review and maintenance
- Provision of investment advice including the ability to analyse clients’ circumstances and apply suitable investment product recommendations to meet client-led objectives