Notification about new IBM COG-612 files
Subscribe to IBM COG-612 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
If your job role includes building reports using relational data models, as well as enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports, then you may consider adding this certification to your professional portfolio.
The Cognos 10 BI Author exam covers key concepts, technologies, and functionality of the Cognos products. In preparation for an exam, we recommend a combination of training and hands-on experience, and a detailed review of product documentation.
- Create reports (14%)
- Describe how to create list, crosstab, and repeater reports
- Present data graphically
- Focus reports (12%)
- Describe how to focus reports using filters
- Describe how to focus reports using prompts
- Enhance reports (44%)
- Describe the use of calculations in reports
- Identify techniques to enhance layout and content
- Describe how to customize reports with conditional formatting
- Identify steps to set-up Drill-through Access
- Create reports using the query model (18%)
- Identify the purpose and components of the query model
- Describe how to create the query model
- Describe techniques used in the query model that determine how data is aggregated
- Identify the effects on the query model(s) of creating a master/detail relationship in the report layout
- Setup reports for bursting (6%)
- Describe the function of the settings required to distribute reports through bursting
- Manage events using agents (6%)
- Describe the use of Event Studio in Cognos 8 BI