ISTQB AGILE TESTER EXTENSION
Free Questions in OTE format
You can upload ISTQB ATE or subscribe for notification using form below.
Notification about new ISTQB ATE files
Subscribe to ISTQB ATE dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
About ISTQB ATE dump
Agile testing is a relatively new approach to software testing that follows the principles of agile software development as outlined in the Agile Manifesto.
A tester on an Agile project will work differently than one working on a traditional project. Testers must understand the values and principles that underpin Agile projects, and how testers are an integral part of a whole-team approach together with developers and business representatives.
There is a lot of confusion concerning agile testing – which means there’s an educational opportunity as well. The Agile Extension will give the tester the knowledge to be part of agile testing teams and achieve high performance.
Certified agile testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- The different agile approaches
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Testing in Agile Projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile Projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks
- Tools in Agile Projects