Alfresco Certified Engineer
Free Questions in OTE format
Notification about new Alfresco ACE001 files
Subscribe to Alfresco ACE001 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
About Alfresco ACE001 dump
Alfresco is committed to creating a professional certification to compare with the highest standards in the industry.
The blueprint identifies the learning objectives and skills covered by the exam and the relative importance given to each.
Candidates are tested on their ability to:
• Underst and the Alfresco architecture and Repository, including subsystems.
• Understand, design and create content models and custom object types and aspects.
• Package and deploy Alfresco extensions and modules.
• Configure and develop extensions for the Alfresco Share Web Client.
• Develop applications and Services using the Alfresco APIs and Web scripts.
• Understand, define, customize and deploy ActivitiWorkflows and Task Models into AlfrescoOne.
• Connect to external applications using RESTServices and protocols like CMIS.