Notification about new Oracle 1Z0-510 files
Subscribe to Oracle 1Z0-510 dump here, you will be informed about new OTE files.
The Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Implementation Developer Essentials (1Z0-510) exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation and expertise in implementing Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 solutions from a developer role. This certification covers topics such as: Platform Key Feature/Function, Application Architecture and Platform Standards, Page Development on ATG, ATG Nucleus and Repository Architecture, Personalization on ATG using Scenarios and Targeters, B2C and B2B Commerce Feature/Function, Product Catalog, Merchandizing and Promotions, Purchase Flow and Commerce Pipeline, Fulfillment and Integrations, Multi-Site, and Extensions and Customizations. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
The Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Implementation Developer Specialist certification is available to all candidates but is geared toward members of the Oracle PartnerNetwork. OPN members earning this certification will be recognized as OPN Certified Specialists.
This certification qualifies as competency criteria for the Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Specialization.
- Introduction to ATG Web Commerce Suite
- Describe the features and benefits of all products in the ATG Web Commerce Suite
- Introduction to ATG Technical Overview
- Describe ATG technical architecture and its core platform constructs
- Use the ACC to view and administer the ATG Application
- Introduction to ATG Nucleus
- Create and configure ATG Nucleus components to build applications from JavaBeans
- Assign the appropriate component scope for an application
- Introduction to ATG Page Development
- Utilize the appropriate JSTL and DSP tags, as well as Expression Language Constructs to build ATG Dynamo Pages.
- Use out-of-the-box droplets and create custom droplets to deliver dynamic content
- Use DSP forms, out-of-the-box ATG and custom form handlers to accept, validate and process user input.
- Introduction to ATG Repositories
- Configure SQL Repositories using ATG's Data Anywhere Architecture
- Query the ATG Repository using RQL and out-of-the-box Droplets and APIs
- Introduction to ATG Personalization
- Configure User Profiles to capture and update user preferences, and track session data to create personalized user experiences
- Create and configure custom scenarios, slots, targeters, custom actions, events and conditions to support site personalization strategies
- Introduction to ATG Commerce
- Describe the individual components that comprise an ATG Commerce Site
- Configure and administer commerce site via the BCC